U CITY FARMERS MARKET VENDOR INFO AND APPLICATION
REQUIRED FORMS AND READING
- Farmers Market Farm & Food Vendor Categories
- New Vendors: Contact Market Manager before applying at firstname.lastname@example.org·
- Missouri Farmers: Must submit STL Co MO Farmers Registration Form.
- Illinois Farmers: Must submit STL Co Farmers Market Food Vendor Permit.
- Packaged Food Vendors: Must submit STL Co Farmers Market Food Vendor Permit.
- Prepared Food Vendors: Must submit STL Co Farmers Market Food Establishment Permit.
- Egg Vendors: Must submit MO Egg Retailers License. Get license here: https://agriculture.mo.gov/weights/device/egglic.php.
- Product Liability Insurance: Food & farm vendors must submit proof of insurance. We recommend FLIP at https://www.fliprogram.com/.
- Storage Waiver Form: For full time vendors only. Must submit a signed waiver.
- Alcohol Vendors: Will need state and county Liquor Licenses. We provide the U City Temporary Permits. Please let the market manager know what dates you would like to vend.
STL COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH INFORMATION
STL COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH APPLICATIONS