Our Saturday morning Market, is where farmers gather, friends meet and the Fresh Food Festival begins. Tucked along the Delmar Loop in University City, we’re reviving the fresh-from-the-farm tradition at the Historic Market in the Loop.
Look for our weekly Market Music Series, Culinary Demos and Children’s Activities. Topics of public interest, such as seasonal food preparation, wellness education and community information are seasonal highlights. See the Events Calendar.
Missouri and Illinois farm products including fresh fruits & veggies, cheeses, grass-fed beef, free-range eggs, Missouri rainbow trout, poultry and pork products, and honey; baked goods & treats; jams and jellies, nuts, coffee, chocolates, and other specialty artisan foods; soaps & body care; and fine arts & crafts for hearth and home.
2022 SATURDAY REGULAR SEASON MARKET
April 9th-November 19
Full Season: Begins on April 9th
- Harvest Days: October 1-29; 8:30am-12:30pm
- Harvest Fest: October 29; 8:30am-12:30pm
- Thanks Giving: November 5-19; 8:30am-12:30pm
- Holiday Market: December 3; 9:00am-1:00pm
2023 WINTER FARMERS MARKETS
- 2nd & 4th Saturdays: January thru March
- Jan 14 & 28; Feb 11 & 25 and March 11 & 25
- The 2022 opening of our Midweek Market has been postponed.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?
Please visit our Vendor Resources Page