WELCOME TO THE U CITY FARMERS MARKET VENDOR APPLICATION
We’re sowing the seeds for a successful Market Season with exciting plans, special events, and more! Based on the growing response to last year’s season, we expect this to be a prosperous year at the U City Farmers Market.
This application has several sections. Please read everything carefully. There will be an Agreement Acceptance box at the end of the application.
ARE YOU A NEW VENDOR? Please contact our market manager to confirm available openings before applying. 314-913-6632
U CITY FARMERS MARKET
- Location Address: 6655 Delmar Blvd., St Louis, MO 63130
- Mailing Address: MAFM, PO Box 440340, St Louis, MO 63144
- Email: email@example.com
SATURDAY U CITY FARMERS MARKET
33 weeks—from April 9 to November 19; 8:30am-12:30pm
Dates in December to be determined
VENDOR SERVICES – What you get as a vendor
The market offers on-site wi-fi; weekly market email; active social media; website updates; net-working and advertising; U City and The Loop promotions; STL Co DOH updates; convenient parking; on-site storage for full season vendors; tent and table rentals; and free electricity.
- Market Facility: Our site is a privately-owned historic market facility built in the 1970’s for a farmer’s market. It is a U-shaped permanent wood structure with a roof & doors. We use the Market Sheds; the Courtyard in the middle; part of a large Public Parking Lot; and the Front Plaza along Delmar for Special Events
- On-Site Storage: Full Season Vendors may store tents, freezers and other equipment in locked shed in between market days. Vendors must fill out Storage Waiver Form and Pay a $25 Storage Fee.
- Tents & Tables: Vendors may rent a tent for $10/day and a table at $3/day. Fees to be paid at the market. Otherwise, vendors must use their own tents with weights if they are not in the market shed. All vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, supplies and equipment.
CUSTOMER SERVICES—What your customers get
Plenty of free, convenient parking; easy access to your products; weekly newsletter; SNAP/EBT; Double Up Food Bucks (DUFB); Debit/Credit Tokens; accessible market site; community outreach; weekly music and special events. Everyone is welcome!
Some vendors will need to provide additional documents such as proof of Liability Insurance, Storage Waiver Form and STL County Farmers Market Permits. Many of these forms and permit applications can be found on our Vendor Resources page. You will be able to upload any of these forms as part of the application process.
- Farmers (products must be grown in MO / IL)
- Meat Vendors (locally produced and processed)
- Bakery Vendors (locally produced)
- Vendors of locally produced foods
- Vendors of locally made non-food products
- No items that need FDA approval or claim to be medicinal
- MLMs are not allowed
- Non-Profit Organizations (Except religious and political organizations.)